I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t do New Year’s resolutions. I do revolutions. That’s mostly because I have an overdeveloped personal inertia (how do you like that, physicists?!) and it’s always a battle to get myself to change. Oi.
So here’s just a quick look at my planned writing Revolutions:
1. Write, edit, submit 1 new short story per month, every month. (12 total)
2. Add a minimum of 10k words to the Novel every month. (120k total, OR:)
3. Finish Novel Rough Draft. (1 Novel)
4. Get into a regular exercise routine, whatever kind of exercise that entails
5. Write and put up Chapters 18-20 of Thief Dilemma. (Trust me, that’s more than I’ve ever done in one year.)
While I admit it’s not as aggressive as other people’s lists, I know my tendency to overestimate my time availability. So I’ll start with that. ^_^
Happy New Year’s everybody! Be safe!
4 thoughts on “New Year’s Revolutions”
Happy New Year, Maggie!
Your sister in revolution, almondjoycie!
Thank almondjoycie! ^_^ May all your revolutions be successful!
personal inertia…. that has a nice ring to it!! (ps just got back from vaca, so i’ll be reading your stories asap!!)
Cool! Thanks Suzy! ^_^ Happy 2010!