So this New Year’s Eve was hands-down one of the best we’ve had! We met up with Sadie and Nate, and a whole slew of crazy ensued. Here’s a list of ten things that may or may not have happened, and I’ll leave it up to you to determine which is which. ^_-
1. We may or may not have eaten lots and lots of tacos from THE taco place. You know the one I mean.
2. We may or may not have gotten free champaign and continual refills.
3. Nate and Sadie may or may not have eaten at lot of Mr. Obama.
4. Andy and I may or may not have gotten new toothbrushes.
5. Andy and Nate may or may not have seen a big guy’s wang, each separately, same guy.
6. Sadie may or may not have received a series of strange and confusing text messages from two different people who were both purposely trying to send strange and confusing messages to her. She may or may not have been jumped out at by said people.
7. We may or may not have jived to live jazz or eaten chocolate cake.
8. Andy may or may not have drunk champaign through one of those paper party horns.
9. We may or may not have spent twenty minutes over martinis talking about parasites and leeches.
10. I may or may not have exchanged texts with funky time traveller.
It was a lovely evening out, followed by a lovely sleep-in and a good, hearty breakfast. Everyone remembers the whole evening, and we were very safe in our decisions, because we’re cool like that. But it was a hilarious evening, and much fun was had by all. ^_^ Happy 2010 everybody!